How to Exhibit at Woolverstone Hall
|Stand Size||Hire Rate|
The following discounts apply if not required:
- No table cloth save £2.50
- No table save £5.00
- No electricity save £1.50
What’s Included in the Hire Cost?
- Table* and floor space
- Table cloth*
- Free basic listing on our online directory for 12 months Services of show co-ordinators both before and on the day
- Free parking
* Discount applicable if not required.
Exhibitors may be able to set up on the Saturday by prior arrangement, or from 8:00am on the day, to be completed by 10:30am.
“I just wanted to say your show was great and I’ve booked the toastmaster Glenn Mayes you had front of house, Olga Becker photographer and Image Salon for all my bridal makeup on my big day. For me the day was great. Just wanted to pass on my thanks and to say it was a great show.”
“Just touching base with you after the wedding show, firstly I would like to say congratulations on such a great event. The day was great and vey well put together, I would like to say we had a great response from follow ups on the day. Our flower wall has been booked 7 times through leads on the day. Personally, I cannot think of anything that could have been done to make the day any better. Table Angels would love to be on the next event, so please keep us updated.”
Lisa McKenzie, Tabel Angels & Events
“Thanks for a great day yesterday Melissa. Had some really lovely brides, and the most amount of bookings from a fayre. Now the fun part starts finding them a pretty/perfect dress. Clearly you promoted and advertised the show, as you will have seen from the numbers. Looking forward to the next one!”
Charlotte, Bridal Lounge
“Thanks ever so much for organising another fantastic show. Lots of people and interest and the day seemed to be a huge success.”
Bea, Bea is for Baking
“Sue and the Team had a lovely time on Sunday at the show, it was fantastic to see so many people come along!”
Emily, Reception Manager, Image Salon Ipswich
“Thanks for putting on a really quality show yesterday, we all made an effort to promote this too and we think it paid off. Hopefully, in the next few months the bookings will keep coming through.”
Warren & Kelly, Remember The Time Video Guestbook
“The show was good for us, definitely a good way of getting our name out there and meeting brides and grooms!”
Becky, Kersey Mill Venue
“Once again what a great show!!! Lots of bookings already and lots of appointments lined up. Please put me down for the next one.”
Avi AK Expressions
Why Choose The Suffolk Wedding Show?
- On average we have 250+ couples through the door.
- Great locations and exclusive venues with unlimited exhibiting space and free parking. The Suffolk Wedding Show brings all the wow factor of city bridal shows direct to the local area at a fraction of the cost to you.
- Event co-coordinators are available prior to and on the day of the show, offering support to both exhibitors, brides, grooms and visitors, ensuring the day runs smoothly.
- Free basic company listing on our web site directory for 12 month period.
- Extensive media, web, leaflet and poster advertising leading up to the event.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- One-to-one contact with the bride and groom, couples can touch and see your products in person, no other form of advertising offers this level of contact with your customers.
- Effective advertising with a quick return on your investment. Great networking potential to help grow your business.