** For the safety of our visitors and staff we have implemented new measures to ensure we are COVID Secure at The Suffolk Wedding Show. **
**Can you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions? **
1. Do you have a high temperature?
2. Have you developed a new continuous cough?
3. Have you lost or noticed a change to your sense of smell or taste?
4. Have you been notified that, or think, you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19?
*If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, we kindly ask you to postpone your visit, and look forward to seeing you back again very soon.
**Things to know before you visit**
– Please note from Saturday 8th August, the government are recommending that face coverings are to be worn in additional indoor settings, therefore, we kindly ask that if you have a mask you please wear it when walking around the show.
– On arriving at the show you will notice social distancing signage as well as signage directing you, our valued visitor, around a one way system– Number of visitors entering the show will be restricted, we highly recommend you have ticket as walk in’s may not be possible
*We politely request that you follow the above guidance so that we can ensure the safety of all visitors, exhibitors, and our team. *
**Keeping you safe**
Some of our COVID-19 measures include:
– Sanitising units throughout the show
– Social distancing in place
– Staff to wear face masks at all times
– One-way systems throughout show
– Staff briefings and inductions on COVID-19 measures and service change